Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting for the Water-Guy


CAPTION CONTEST...


Think of a caption and submit it in one of three ways:
1. Post it as a comment on this blog
2. E-mail it to me at grtoons@gmail.com
3. Post it on the GRToons.com page on Facebook


People give me ideas for cartoons all the time, and my friends can tell you how much I hate it.  I don't like to accept suggestions for a few reasons.  If the idea is bad, I don't want to hear the stupid idea, and worse, if the idea is good, I won't be able to draw it and feel that it is really mine, and who's to say that I wouldn't have eventually thought of it?  But at long last, I think I may have a solution.  I'm going to start a new, "Put your money where your mouth is..." service, where creative thinkers can commission me to bring their cartoon ideas to life.  For a small fee, ($5-7) I will accept your idea with a plan for how you want it drawn.  I'll draw it for you, put it on the internet with your initials next to mine, and get you a 4x6 glossy of it from Kinkos.  It truly is a win win.  Check it out at http://www.grtoons.com/mto-toons.html




1 comment: