Monday, September 20, 2010

2-0


This cartoon could be the basis for an ill-conceived, and wildly inappropriate Ad campaign like, "Jesus Saves... at Walmart!"


Coaching Analogy:

I planned to make guacamole to go with my lunch of left-over gorditas today, and I was very excited because my mother and I forgot that we even had an avocado in the fridge last night for the first round.  When I went into the vegetable drawer though, I could see that the avocado wasn't ripe.  That's you rookie, the un-ripe avocado.  Now I could smash you up and mix in some spices right now and you might make a fine guacamole, but you're an avocado that can be great if you have patience and wait for your time.  If you stick to it and keep getting ripe, your guacamole could be the main course someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment