Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Consultant

Tonight will be the first night of my new part-time job as a Post-Move Consultant.  I will be helping out with my old high school basketball team teaching the forwards some new tricks around the basket.  I am very excited to add this new job to my business cards alongside Cartoons, Caricatures, and General Labor.

Why must I press a button to specify that I don't want a car-wash every time I pump gas?


Cartoon Character...
Name: Donald Belasco
Age: 67
Bio: Practicing the art of Karate from a very young age, Don ascended the ranks to become an eighth-degree black-belt, a "Grand Master."  He was always taught to be disciplined and avoid the use of force.  He, in his later years, is disappointed that he was never once compelled to fight and is beginning to grow impatient.  These days he walks around his office with a terrible temper and a short fuse just waiting for someone to cross him, and feel his Frustrated Fury... (working title).

No comments:

Post a Comment