Thursday, September 9, 2010

NFL Season Day: 1

Toon of the day...
Tonight, when the NFL season kicks off, I hope everything goes like it did in my dreams last night.  The Vikings will win the toss and choose to receive (kick-off returned to the 33).  On the first play, the Saints will blitz a safety, who, at top speed will smash into Brett Favre turning his old bones to dust.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to have my fingers broken by a Brett Favre bullet pass in a muddy pick-up game wearing Wrangler Jeans as much as the next guy, but watching his off-season "decision" buzz makes me sick.

Commercial Critique:
Check out this commercial for the new Schick Hydro: click to view video
Now I think these commercials are very cool, but are we to believe that during the first scene, these Karate men practice by cracking each other in the face with wooden poles?!  That guy is extremely lucky that bo staff turned into water when it did!

No work tomorrow so... Bottoms up!
-Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment