Wednesday, March 16, 2011

From a Starbucks


My NCAA Tournament bracket is due tomorrow, and because my apartment is still without internet, I am forced to take lappy for a walk to the nearest Starbucks to soak in some of their sweet, sweet  wi-fi.  I am word processing the bulk of this post while still at home because I don’t want to spend too much time there, not drinking their coffee, I don’t like coffee, unless it’s one of those delicious, frothy, “Mocha-Frappa,” deals which I feel very effeminate ordering.  If I ever really do want one of them I pull out a piece of paper and pretend to read my order, as if someone sent me in there to order it for them, preserving my street rep in the eyes of the Starbucks baristas.

I handed out my first Golden Meal Award last night at a restaurant called, “The Stumble Inn.”  Iris and I passed it on Sunday night on our way to another restaurant, which ended up sucking, so we went back to see what it was all about.

(write-up)
Boasting a nice list of daily drink specials, The Stumble Inn wins you over right away with friendly service and affordable prices.  They offer a wide array of pub grub including all of the staples; mozzarella sticks, nachos, buffalo wings, etc. but what really sets them apart is their selection of  “stuffed” burgers.  The piping hot blue cheese and bacon burger came to the table alongside a heaping portion of crispy fries and the next round of beers.  Great food, drinks, and flat-screen TVs make The Stumble Inn a great place to watch a game and unwind.
3/16/11
The Stumble Inn… (The Stuffed Stumbler)

I just realized that I do not own an umbrella so I am going to have to use one of Iris’s for my walk to Starbucks.  If that doesn’t make me look girly enough, my Caramel-Mocha-Frappacini surely will.

No comments:

Post a Comment